It looks like we’re going to be stuck in our homes when the weather is getting nicer. So let’s make the best of it and turn our backyards into parks, pools, and places to have fun with the family! Check out this huge list of fun stuff you can get for your backyard!
Support Local Businesses
We’re super lucky to have an awesome toy company, PlayMonster, located in Beloit, Wisconsin! Here are some of the best PlayMonster toys for enjoying outside!
1. Super Duper Spinner – $99
This swing holds up to 650 lbs. So your kids can all pile on and spin or swing.
2. Free Wheelin’ Rider Sport Convertible Balance Bike – $49.30
This bike comes in blue, yellow, green, pink and red. Three wheel turns into 2 wheel balance bike.
3. Aqua Diver – $14.99
If you have a pool, this is a must-have. Toss it into your pool which starts the timer than dive in and try to grab it before time expires!
4. Plui Rain Cloud – $13.99
This fun toy works in the bath or outside in a water table! It’s adorable too.
5. Bilibo – $29.99
Kids can use their imaginations to stack, spin around, rock and hide under this fun toy.
Outdoor Water Fun
Kids will spend hours playing outdoors if you give them some water to splash around in. Here are some ideas for toddlers on up.
Water and Sand Tables
Water and sand tables keep the littlest ones busy and having fun outside. There are a ton of great options out there.
1. Play Day Sand and Water Table – $24.97
This water table comes with a scoop, frog toys and a slide to send toys into the water. There’s a section for both sand and water.
2. Step2 Busy Ball Water Table with Ten Balls and Water Scoops – $53.74
This water table comes with slides and 10 balls to play with. There’s a big section for water too.
3. Little Tikes Frog Pond Water Table – $34.99
This adorable water table comes with little frogs and nets to catch them!
4. Step2 Cascading Cove Sand Water Table with Umbrella – $79.99
This water and sand table is genius! It includes an umbrella to keep the sun off yours kid while they play.
5. Step2 Summer Showers Splash Table – $49.87
This water table comes with several accessories to keep kids busy for hours. We have this one and it’s great. My 5 and 2 year old play for hours at it.
6. Sandbox with Cover – $99.99
If you just want a big sandbox without the water, this one is great.
Playing in the sprinkler is a favorite of many kids. Here are some fun sprinkler options!
1. Unicorn Sprinkler – $24.95
Add a little magic to your backyard with this fun unicorn sprinkler.
2. Playmat 68 inch Splash play – $25.98
Let the kids run around on this flower-shaped spray pad.
3. Melissa and Doug Splash Patrol Sprinkler – $17.99
This is a great standard sprinkler for kids to run through and jump over.
4. Rainbow splash pad sprinkler – $29.99
This is perfect for toddlers and little kids.
5. Spraying Pineapple – $18.95
Make your background festive with a spraying pineapple sprinkler.
6. Trampoline Sprinkler – $61.17
If you have a trampoline, this would be a fun addition.
Slip and Slides
Nothing says summer like a slip and slide! Check out these fun versions.
1. Banzai Triple Racer – $40
If you have more than one kid, or you want to slip and slide too, this racer is perfect! Three kids can go it at once and it includes three bodyboards.
2. Wham-O Slip and Slide with 2 Slide Boogies – $22.85
This is another slip and slide that allows two kids to slide at once and comes with bodyboards.
3. Wham-O Slip and Slide Splash Bowling – $27.99
Slide down and crash into bowling pins!
4. Wahii Waterslide 50 feet – $130
If you’re looking for an epic slide and slide, this one is 50 feet long and claims to be the world’s biggest backyard water slide.
Fill up a wading pool and the kids will have hours of fun splashing in the sun.
1. Intex Inflatable Pool 45 x 10 feet – $18.40
Here’s a great starter wading pool for little kids and toddlers.
2. Play Day Family Pool 10 feet – $61.25
If you want an inflatable pool that the whole family can enjoy, this is a great option.
3. Intex 6 x 20 Easy Set Pool – $89.99
This pool is a nice size for kids to play in and adults to lounge in.
If you’re wanting a big pool, but don’t want the big expense, check out this option.
1. Intex 15 foot x 42 inch Prism frame above ground pool – $1,399.95
If you’re looking for an above ground pool, here’s an option.
Push and pedal cars
Get your kids moving and cruising in these push and pedal cars!
1. Little Tikes Ladybug Cozy Coupe – $54.99
This is the classic push car in a cute ladybug style.
2. Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Dino – $52.60
If you have a kid who loves dinos, here’s an adorable option!
3. Little Tikes Quiet Drive Buggy – $62.31
If your kid needs help getting around, this option has a handle so you can push the car.
If your kids feel the need for speed, check out these motorized cars!
1. Power Wheels Dune Racer Extreme – $249
This guy can seat two and would be a blast to ride around the neighborhood.
2. Disney Princess Carriage – $298
Here’s the perfect vehicle for the girl who loves princesses.
3. Best Choice Ride on Truck Car – $269.99
This car is a best seller and has 3 speeds.
Scooters are fun to bring on a family walk and a great way for kids to get some energy out.
1. Micro Mini Scooter – $89.99
Micros are three wheeled scooters and are some of the best out there for kids learning how to scoot. They are very stable and harder to tip over than two wheeled scooters. They come in many colors.
2. Razor A Kick Scooter – $29.99
These are traditional lightweight scooters perfect for kids who have a good sense of balance.
3. Razor Jr. Lil’ Kick Scooter – $34.99
This version is for younger kids and includes a third wheel for stability.
Bikes and Trikes
Every kid needs their own bike or trike to pedal around.
1. Huffy 12” Sea Star Girls Bike – $58
Super cute pink bike for the kid who loves mermaids.
2. Huffy 12” Rock It Boys Bike – $48
A cool green and silver bike for your little kid.
3. Hyper 12” Speedbike Boys Bike – $88
This cool bike looks like a motorcycle.
4. Radio Flyer 5 in 1 Stroll n’ Trike – $69
This trike lets mom and dad push until your kid is ready to pedal.
5. Radio Flyer Big Flyer Sport – $49.94
This trike is for bigger kids who want to go fast.
Artistic Outdoor Toys
If you want to get artistic with your kids outside, here are some fun options!
1. Crayola Washable Sidewalk Chalk 48 count and 64 count– $28.07
All of the best colors in this 48 and 64 chalk pack combo.
2. Cra-Z-Art Washable Sidewalk Chalk 32 Count (3 pack) – $5.99
Lots of fun colors in this box of chalk.
3. Crayola 12 Count 2 Dual Ended Giant Sidewalk Chalk – $59.95
These HUGE sidewalk chalks would be really fun to draw with.
4. Crayola Obstacle Course Chalk Grab and Go Games – $32
Play games with Crayola chalk!
If you don’t want to make slime indoors, try making it on the driveway! You can wash off the driveway with the hose when you’re done.
1. Slime Supplies Kit Charms, beads, Tools – $24.13
Once you have the basic items you need for slime, you can get this fun kit of accessories to mix in.
2. Slime Making Glue – $16.99
Here’s a huge gallon of slime making glue to make slime.
3. How to Make Slime: 35 DIY Slime Recipes – $29.99
Here’s a book with a bunch of awesome slime recipes to keep you busy all summer.
Active Outdoor Toys
1. Zipline kit – $198.74
Set up your own zipline kit for hours of fun.
2. American Ninja Warrior Ninjaline and Obstacle Course – $119.95
Imagine the fun of having a mini American Ninja Warrior kit in your backyard!
3. Slackline for Kids – $42.50
Set up this slackline for kids to practice their balance.
4. Gonge River stones – $71.98
These are great for both indoors and outdoors! Kids can use them to create an obstacle course.
5. Skywalker Trampoline 12 Foot Jump and Dunk – $699.99
This trampoline comes with a basketball hoop and enclosure.
6. Skywalker Trampoline 8 Foot Jump and Dunk – $196
The smaller version of this trampoline offers a basketball hoop and enclosure as well.
7. Inflatable Bounce House Castle – $344.95
This giant castle holds up to 300 lbs. so parents can get in on the fun too.
8. Inflatable Animal House with Slide – $179.95
Another fun bounce house option with a slide.
Backyard Games and Fun
If you’re looking for games you can play with your family outside, here are some fun options.
1. Tic Tac Toe Tossmat Game – $76.99
Play Tic Tac Toe outside with this beanbag game.
2. Giant Parachute Game – $100.01
Play with a giant parachute outside!
3. Octopus Tail Beach Kite – $13.16
Try flying this giant octopus kite in your backyard.
4. Five Legged Race Bands – $17.43
Tie your legs together for some Field Day games in your yard.
5. Bocce Ball – $63.60
Play a round of Bocce ball in your yard.
6. Cornhole American Flag set – $179.99
Kids of all ages can enjoy a game of cornhole or bags.
7. Scoop Ball Game Set – $9.78
Play catch with these fun scoop balls.
8. Lawn Jenga – $69.99
Play a massive game of lawn Jenga with these toppling blocks.
This list contains affiliate links.