Skelly’s Farm located in Janesville is a wonderful place for families to make memories. During the summer, they offer strawberry picking, places for kids to play, and a sunflower field to explore. In the fall, they have corn mazes, wagon rides, pumpkin picking and more.
Plan your next trip to Skelly’s to enjoy all they have to offer throughout the year.
Address: 2713 S Hayner Rd, Janesville, WI
Hours: Open daily 7 am – 5 pm through strawberry season
Open daily 9 am – 6 pm the rest of the year
Cost: Free admission
Summer activity costs:
- Strawberry picking $2 per lb.
- $10-15 per person for sunflower field admission
Fall activity costs:
- Pumpkin picking $.38 per lb. for orange carving variety
- $5 per person for wagon rides, kids 3 and under are free
- $8 per person for corn maze admission, kids 3 and under are free
- $9.50 per person for corn maze admission and wagon ride, 3 and under free
- 5 shots for $3, 10 shots for $5, 25 shots for $10 for the apple cannon
Skelly’s in the Summer
Skelly’s in the Summer = STRAWBERRIES! If you’re looking for a place to pick your own, or to pick up a box of fresh and tasty strawberries, Skelly’s is the place you want to go.
Strawberry season is from early June through early July.
Skelly’s makes a variety of delicious treats with their strawberries including jam, pie, and their famous strawberry donuts. Never had a strawberry donut? Thnk of a sweeter apple cider donut that’s flavored with strawberries! Once you’ve had one, you’ll want to come back every season to get more.
You can also buy delicious produce including sweet corn, tomatoes, watermelon and muskmelon. If you don’t have time to stop by the farm, Skelly’s also has farm stands that open in mid-July in Roscoe, South Beloit, and Beloit.
In late summer, Skelly’s has a beautiful sunflower field that is perfect for taking pictures and exploring.
There are five acres of sunflowers to walk through and 12 “prop stops” where you can take pictures with strawbales, ladders, etc.
Admission to the sunflower fields includes two options:
- $10/person includes admission to the field, 1 cut sunflower to take home, a choice of donut from their bakery, and 10% off sunflower gifts in their retail barn.
- $15/person includes admission to the field, 6 cut sunflowers to take home, a choice of donut from their bakery, and 10% off sunflower gifts in their retail barn.
Admission is required for people ages 4 and up. Kids 3 and under are free.
In addition, they have covered picnic tables to eat your donuts, and multiple play structures, slides, and an obstacle course for kids to enjoy.
Skelly’s in the Fall
Skelly’s in the Fall is a great place to pick up pumpkins, enjoy a fresh apple cider donut, and get lost in a corn maze. You can also take wagon rides around the property.
There are lots of fun activities you can do at the farm in the fall. Activities include:
- The A-Maze-ing Obstacle Race
- Ducky Derby and Ducky Waterpark
- Grain Truck Roller Slide
- Creekside Trail
- Hand-Built Playground
- Magic Number Maze
- Picture Cutouts
- Corn Box
- Farmer Fred’s Rockin’ Barnyard
- Left-Turn Only Maze
- Pumpkin Cornhole
Pumpkins cost $.38 per pound for the orange carving variety, other varieties may be more or less.